Skip to main content
Microscopisch beeld van een bacterie

Your country of destination may ask for a corona statement. This can be your vaccination certificate, a recovery certificate or a COVID-19 PCR test. Travel Clinic Erasmus MC provides a COVID-19 PCR test.

Read more
Animatie van de CoronaCheck-app

Travel Clinic Erasmus MC gets a lot of questions about the COVID-19 proof of recovery: a travel document which shows you have recently had COVID-19. These certificates are only issued via the GGD/CoronaCheck-app.

Read more